Wednesday, September 24, 2008

s t r e s s e d

So yester was the most stressful, shitty day I've ever had in Australia. . Considering I've only been here for a lil over 2 months now. It's just that time of the semester where projects are piling up, runnin' low on cash, and its time for me to move on. But, I gotta finish this semester out, or else I'd be royally fucked by the law of school/money. I'll spare who ever may read this the drama over my rediculous math/supposed to be engineering class which is gettin way over my head, not only because the material is insane, but my professor, lectures, and assignments are just ..dumb.
You might be thinking (if you're in OZ w/ me), 'whats he got to worry about its his lecture break this weekend.' and yah thats true, except for the fact that our month of planning and excitement came to an abrupt end after one of the guys decided he won't be able to go. kinda screwed things up. . but I don't blame him at all, hes a good guy, and yah 21st birthdays are HUGE in Australia. So, after a day of freakin' out, Herrmann and I figuered shit out trying to make a trip that was affordable yet action packed, or perhaps EPIC. Soooo last night, late last night, we just randomly bought tickets for Brisbane (for tonight), luckily they weren't too expensive, and were now plannin to continue where we left off and try and hit the eipicness in a very cheap/bumlike way.
<---another stress pic
So I just got to get through one more day of 'imgonnahaveanervousbreakdown' class and then we leave for Brissie! With, what turned out to be, a bunch o' my friends bein on my filght! mile highclub??TENFOLD! I tell you that plane ride is gonna be an ORGY!!
Until more crazy shit hits the fan, im out. peace

No comments: