Saturday, September 15, 2012

Made it! Mile 2,660, Day 140


I'm finished thru-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail! WOOOO WHOOO! I have a lot to talk about, but no time to write an appropriate blog update in the Vancouver, BC library.. Therefore, I will write a formal trip summary when I return to Portland. That being said, here are a few things to say:

Trip Length: 2,660.1 Miles +extra miles during resupply/JMT
Duration: 140 days (April 27th - September 13th 2012)
Days of rain (while hiking): 0
Nights of rain: 1.5
Finished with: Ant Eater, Pilfer, Sanjay, Good Times, Scare Crow, P-Trak, Cruiser, Banana Pants, Barracuda & Sparrow (youngest to ever thru hike the PCT at 7yr old), and more totaling to about 15 people that day.
Current Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Morale: Stoked
Next Trip: TBD

One of many photos taken at the monument!









Group (w/ Angel Larry) heading out of Stevens Pass
Most 'seedy' hostel experience I've had in a while haha (Vancouver, BC)

No comments: